Shopping At Bukit Panjang Plaza

Well, I got awakened abruptly by my mother saying that we were having brunch at Bukit Panjang Plaza and hence took some shots for my blog. (Taufiq, got picture liao!!)




Still thinking what to eat. Everytime I go to Kopitiam @ Bukit Panjang Plaza, I am always troubled by what I should eat. Not that the choice is endless, it's simply because I've gotten sick of eating there...






My mother and brother decided to go for chicken rice. My mother mentioned that she hadn't eat chicken rice for a long time and thus decided to eat it. And as for my brother, he has no originality of this own, so he follows what other people do...






I chose western food instead, a Grilled Fish Set Meal. I personally don't like their spaghetti as it seems lousily prepared, cooked and served up. I can prepare an even better spaghetti meal than they do!!






Rounded off our meal with a cup of kopi. Kopitiam's kopi sometimes sucks, and it also depends on who is doing the coffee. Some give you what you want, some simply prefer not to hear or understand. Sucks big time for true coffee drinkers like my family.






My mother taking a sip. She said that Kopitiam's kopi isn't strong and thick enough, unlike the pot of kopi she brewed every morning. I personally find the taste a little burnt and yucky for my liking today.






My mother wondered how can I take a picture of myself without looking, so I proved her wrong!!






Hanging out at I.P. Zone, buying jeans for my brother who is too bo-chap to find and buy one for himself... Duh, lazy bum!






Saw this guy and was reminded of this incident at Baleno last year. Baleno started selling jackets and I thought of buying one, at least the jacket can be worn over anything and you can even wear it if the climate turned chilly. Then this guy (different guy from this fella in the photo) wearing a sleeveless T-shirt was trying on every available size, color and sample in the store. Worse of all, he looks sweaty what with the sweat on his neck and his disgusting armpit hair showing. I promptly put back the jacket I was holding and refused to try, and even buy. Disgusting bastard! At least wear a T-shirt with sleeve so that you armpit hair stays within the boundary of your T-shirt.






Next stop at NTUC as my brother said he wanted to buy some bottles of Green Tea (ended up buying 6 bottles and I made sure he carried them by himself!). My mother and I ended up buying some ice-cream back. And the whole bill came close to $50 and my mother was moaning and groaning about the bill..






Decided to hang out at the Garden Plaza while my brother accompanied my mother at the cashier check-out point. Bukit Panjang Plaza underwent some revamp and renovation less than 1 year back and the Garden Plaza was one of the new 'attractions'. But it seems that the Garden Plaza is more PLAZA than GARDEN to me. Wonderful place to chill out, smoke a cig and have everyone stared at you while you puff away lazily...





Your Ad Here

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~