Memories of my Grandfather: Part 2





While my grandfather was cutting his cake, a lot of thoughts and emotions went through my head. One moment I was thinking if I would be able to celebrate my grandfather's birthdays forever, the next moment I was thinking will this happiness end one day unexpectedly? To be brutally honest, I almost felt like crying because I don't want all these happy days to end so abruptly. I wanted to call the shots, I wanted these happy days to go on forever and ever until my days are finally truly over. I know I'm selfish in thinking this way, but I hate the fact that I will lose my grandfather one day. Those were the happy and carefree days which I will definitely miss. And what I will miss even more? The fact that I will never get to see my grandfather's beautiful smile ever again. All that remains are the photos and memories that I chose not to forget anytime, anywhere.

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~