Learning how to cook in culinary schools

Lately, the Singapore government has been stressing repeatedly that it is always good to learn new skills and knowledge to enrich our lives. And what I personally think is that not only does learning another new skill or knowledge enriches our lives, it can also provide as a fallback plan when your current career is not going smoothly the way you wanted it to be. And that is when the newly learned skill of mine, or even yours, can help me so much. And since I love cooking so much, enrolling in culinary art schools would be a definite and foremost choice for me.

And if attending culinary art schools can span a whole new career choice, then I would definitely be enjoying my new found career as I can cook and savor my creations at the same time to bring a smile on everyone's face as they taste my creations. I need not be famous like Gordon Ramsay, and besides, I wouldn't want to take a photo of myself in a tutu and hang it in the living room for everyone to see, right?

Chefs and cooks who spend years and years at culinary art schools honing their cooking to perfection definitely need to have the passion for it to be able to succeed as a good chef too. As least from this point of view, one can understand that a seasonal baker might not be able to fall under the category of chef... just yet.

Well, Culinary Schools USA is both a good source and site for cooking schools that are located throughout America. For those budding chefs-in-waiting who are interested to start a new and flavorful career in culinary will absolutely find this website extremely helpful in terms of finding a good culinary school in America and a possible culinary career in the culinary line. Just wait, I'll be the next Gordon Ramsay cooking up a storm in your city soon!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~