Meow... Meow... Meow...

I've got a confession to make. Back during the days when I was working in a Japanese bookstore, I managed to bring home a lost-and-found toy cat. Not that I was greedy, but after so many months and the owner never actually came back for good, I "aimed" straight for that toy cat. It's actually a soft toy but when you press it's tummy, it goes "Meow... Meow... Meow...", three times. It's rather noisy, but I really like noisy soft toys as it's rather unique. There was this once I had to go to the restroom due to a sudden stomache and I decided to bring this noisy toy cat along. There were like a couple of women inside the toilet, standing in front of the mirror, preening away like armaggedon was approaching. I went into one of the cubicles, sat down on the toilet bowl and then proceeded to press the toy cat on its tummy and this is what happened next:

Me: (pressing the toy cat's tummy)
Toy Cat: Meow... Meow... Meow...
Female #1: Oh shit, there's a cat in the toilet...
Female #2: Shut up and do your business!
Me: ...ahem... (while trying not to laugh)

After I was done with my business, I came out of my cubicle and pretended to be bewildered. And as I glanced around at the remaining women standing in front of the mirror, I noticed a few of them were trying not to giggle nor even laugh. And as I walked out of the restroom, I saw that two cubicles were occupied and I thought, hmm, it must be those two women inside who were having a "conversation" about a fake cat. My guess is that, these two women (who were gasping about the cat) cuoldn't have possibly known each other. I know it's rather sick and lame, but still, there are more than a few ways to use a noisy soft toy apart from irritating people around you.

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~