Hmm, About That Nail Art Design


AyuHum


Ayu: Hmm, me thinks that black over pink would look better...

Pu: You think so too??

Ayu: Hmm, what am I doing over here in the first place??

Pu: Erm, because we need help??




Remember to vote for me too!!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~