Wish #249


Wish #249

I wish for "Backstabbers (and) butt-kissers @ my workplace, SHOO!!"


And I ended up getting this to give to my mother!! Thank you, OMY!!


Dragon Brand's Bird Nest

My mother "insisted" that it'll look better on the table.



Dragon Brand's Bird Nest

The box cover can be retracted back and forth.



Dragon Brand's Bird Nest

A total of 7 bottles altogether. And the lady at the Bird Nest bar said that it'll normally cost close to SGD100 for at least 5 or 7 bottles. And she was also quite curious what did the winners did to win such a goodie.



Dragon Brand's Bird Nest

A closer look at the Bird Nest.



Dragon Brand's Bird Nest

My mother gamely posed for a shot with the Bird Nest that was um... bestowed upon her.


All in all, I'm quite pleased at winning something good from OMY, due to the fact that I'm quite a sore loser. If I put my all into a competition, I expect to at least win something in return and so far, this is the 2nd time I get to win something from OMY once again. So, I definitely hopes that I'll continue to keep on winning good and useful stuffs from OMY so that I could give it to my mother. So, the next time I put up my competition news up here, I sincerely hope my readers at Chopsticks will help me by voting for me to win!! Thank you all!!

Meanwhile, don't forget to click on the lion under Fortune Cookies to make it roar. I'll really appreciate it, thank you and have a wonderful 2009!!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~