1st Manhattan Pizza Company adventure!!


Ah, even the takeaway paper bag is approved by Joey Manoli ^^ Both sides of the paper bag, I must stress!


I still remember the first time I stepped into Pizza Hut when I was still in Secondary school, I was around 14 or 15 years old at that time and the meal was paid by for a friend's boyfriend ^^;

To be honest, Pizza Hut was all about the "Stuffed Crust" rage back then, and the pizza we ordered was a "Stuffed Crust", which disappointingly came to our table, minus the stuffed crust. And ever since then, it's actually more of a hate relationship I had with Pizza Hut's claims. All promises, never deliver, I would personally say. Even those 1-2 times I ordered pizza from Pizza Hut hotline (where they deliver to your house) still proves the same as always, asked for stuffed crust, received pizza, minus the stuffed crust I asked for. And they never even stopped to think why despite being a "member" of their chain for close to 10 years, I only house-call for pizza twice only?

But then, I got wind of another wonderful pizza house coming to Singapore, straight from Manhattan New York. Yep, you may have gussed it right, it's Manhattan Pizza Company. They don't give promises, just 1 that says “We put the XXX in XXXL.” No kidding! Those are some huge pizza slice I've seen in my 20ish years of pizza hell and finally, a glimpse of paradise is beckoning me, closer and closer. If you don't believe, check out the images below!!


Instead of a snack-bag, Manhattan Pizza Co's takeaway pizza slice do come in individual little boxes, just snug enough for your slice of takeaway pizza!




This Margherita Pizza is definitely longer and bigger than my face, and yes, definitely longer and bigger than P.H. Hmph! Take that, P.H.



Comes with a drink too. If you happened to have a membership keychain, you get free upsize for life. Just flash for the upsize, but I say, what for? Just that is already enough to send me to pizza paradise!!



And won't you just check out my bill? I ordered a Classic Manhattan Combo, which comes with a slice of pizza my choice + a drink, which costs an affordable S$5.90. Wowee!


Ah yes, Pizza Paradise is getting nearer and nearer~ *grabs and holds on*

And this Margherita Pizza isn't even oily, unlike the ones I've tried before. So for some of us who wants to enjoy a slice of pizza without fearing for the oiliness that follows, MPC is the one.

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~