Kerchoonz - What are you waiting for?

Unknown I consider myself a huge fan of music and definitely addicted to music and I can’t stand a moment when I can’t listen to music during the waking moments of my life. Personally, it doesn’t matter what genre the music is, as long as it’s good, give me a grooving vibe and feel, I’ll definitely listen to it. Yet sometimes, I really can’t help but wonder to myself sometimes about how tough it must be for an artist who’s struggling to make his or her music accepted by people who may or may not like it. Although getting signed on to a record label might look easy to us fans, but what if the artistes worked so hard and nobody appreciates what they can give. And on top of all this, they still have to deal with the piracy issue that has been ongoing for so long.

Yes, we all know it is definitely wrong to download music without paying a single cent to the artiste who managed to come up with the best tunes around town. Especially when they spend so much time and sweat in their craft to present the best to their fans, and the worst part is that through illegal downloading, they won’t get a single cent out of it at all. But still, it is definitely hard to resist the temptation to download music illegally when music are so easily available on the Internet. Seriously, who wouldn’t love free things especially music?

So, I am absolutely applauding Kerchoonz, a great site that provides free music, through streaming and downloading, while at the same time ensuring that artistes and record labels are still getting paid for their music that gets downloaded through means of advertising revenue. And even better! Kerchoonz will also pay you and me, the music fans for referring other aspiring and unsigned bands and artistes to their website. And I myself personally have at least 2 Singapore bands that I felt deserve this wonderful chance to get their music expose to the world.

And there’s also one more thing you haven’t yet know about me? I’m signed up to Kerchoonz, exploring and building up my favorite playlist. You have absolutely no idea that there are so many fantastic bands out there that churns out really awesome music. What’s more, Kerchoonz enables their music fan members to watch music videos, play cool games and also find out what awesome music gigs are up and coming around town. Although I must admit I’m living on the other side of the planet and thus couldn’t have the chance to attend any gigs yet (although I am dying to attend some!!).

It feels almost like any other social network, with the exception that it’s pure music bliss for music lovers like you and me. You get to meet other friends who are into the same genres of music as you, feels somewhat like MySpace and Facebook, but only better and more awesome. So, if you’re like me who believes in promoting fair play, I must encourage and insist that you join Kerchoonz immediately. By signing up and being a member at Kerchoonz, artistes get paid when you listen and download their music absolutely free. So, this is a win-win situation here for music fans. You get to have free music, your favorite artistes get paid for it and Kerchoonz have really great potential to be a better and cooler alternative to music pirates for free music out there!








Post?slot_id=28251&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~