Widgets I Would Love To Put On My Blog

Whenever I dropped ECs, I always find myself drawn to Pinay blogs not only because of the content and beautiful layouts and the wonderful life and stories shared by Pinay bloggers, the other reason is because of the occasional widget(s) I saw too. Since my blog layout is way too limited, I would get a little envious sometimes as I couldn't find the space to put any in. But in this post, I am going to go all out and list out some of these widgets that I find interesting.


Tease and Annoy widget






The name basically speaks for itself. Tease and annoy the cute, little character with your cursor. Your cursor will be replaced by the arrow once it enters the widget frame. Turn on your sound, too, for sounds of distress. Enjoy!


Link: http://mla.jp/lab100/jiri-cursor/blogparts.html



Cat's Paw Widget





I thought I've seen it all... If you are a cat lover, you may love this widget. Click and explore the tender bottom of a cat's paw. The widget is available in black and white fur and the code is impossible to miss on the web page.


Link: http://www.blogdeco.jp/nikukyu/



CountDown Baby Widget






A very cute baby countdown widget. Baby is slightly interfactive. I'm not sure how or if the baby changes over time. On the widget's website, just add the frame's color ( green, pink, and orange from top to bottom) and the expected date of delivery (year, month, and day from left to right). The code automatically updates itself. Then just copy and paste to your site's HTML.


Link: http://babyplusjapan.com/widget/basicwidget.jsp



Futuristic Cats Animation Clock





Click on the widget and watch the futuristic cats tromp over your web pages.


Link: http://sonydes.jp/blog/2008/09/post-352.html



Omikuji (fortune) widget





The sinister little character called "Benmo"reveals your fate. What will your luck be today? The fortunes are all Japanese, so knowing the language is a big plus.


Link: http://flash-scope.com/?page_id=192



Hamster Message





Here's an interesting way for you or your Blog visitors to leave messages on your blog. Just type in a message, select a face and then press the [伝言] (message) button and your message appears above the hamster and his expression matches the one you chose.


Link: http://blogparts.nomaki.jp/b_pet.htm



Tetris Widget





It is like Tetris but you have to erase the block with smiling face.
This free blog gadget is offerd by CLEF corporaion.


Link: http://wmi.design.io/2006/05/





Remember to vote for me!!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~