Damn NuffNang for being blogger RACIST!!

When I realized that I would get a higher chance of getting more premium ads via NuffNang from my blog, I took the bloody initiative to delete away my other blog ads. But they kept insisting that there was a blog ad sticker on my blog when there wasn't anymore and the best part is that NuffNang deleted off the ticket about the Glitterati status without my consent on my dashboard and that got me really pissed. So, here I am putting up all of my other blog ads stickers and text links up again. And as soon as I've accumulated SGD50.00 on my NuffNang account, I'm saying "Good-bye!" to NuffNang for good. They are so unscrupulous to bloggers!! So, I urge all my blog visitors to click on my NuffNang ads so that I may reach SGD50.00 quickly so as to aid me to be free of NuffNang's blogger racism.

And for those of you who have not signed on to any "Get Paid To Blog", "Get Paid Blogging" sites, here's a full list of the ones that I've signed up with and I sincerely hope that you'll sign up via my referrer banners and links right here. Thank you!! Do note that advertisers are welcomed to check out my links too!!

Text Links:
» Blog Posts for $ale: Hire Me Direct

» Bloggers Review

» Blogsvertise

» Buy Blog Reviews

» dNeero Conversations

» MyLot Discussion

» Paying Post Direct: Hire Me Direct

» Advertise on PayingPost network

» Smorty Advertising

» Sponsored Reviews

» The Grapher: Hire Me Direct


Banner Links:

Hire Me Direct


Advertise on blogs


Blog Advertising - Get Paid to Blog Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com


Hire This Blogger






Remember to vote for me!!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~