Body Shop Discounts


The Body Shop


Well, turns out I had close to 2 stamps on my chop card for rebates, so my entire bill came up to SGD30+ (again!?) and this was an extra item to chalk up for one more stamp on my card. Previously, when we went for our monthly "Zen" shopping for toiletries at The Body Shop, the staffs told us not to waste the stamps as most of our items were either on discount or hugely discounted (due to the membership card we signed up for), so when she asked if I wanted to use up the rebate stamps, I agreed happily. Imagine everything coming up to SGD100+, I'd most probably either put back a few items (and I'm left with only 2 bottles of hair shampoo) or I'd chose to faint on the spot.

And the best part? We even got a discount voucher for Christmas. And if I'm not wrong, they should have an atrium sale in December at my local shopping mall. So, more savings and discounts for me.

Anyway, it's not that I have too much money to spend on The Body Shop products. It's the fact that my skins gets too sensitive sometimes and most of the products I got from The Body Shop does not irritate my skin so much, so yeah, I have to get my toiletries from TBS, unable to share what my family uses. My mother bought Lux shower soap bars and I get horrible itches all over by using it, most shampoo products made my scalp itch like it's on fire and perfumes (like those branded wonderful smelling stuffs from Kenzo, blah blah) make my skin itch again and again until I loook like a monkey. So, thank god for The Body Shop, I can say "Goodbye" to skin irritations...FOREVER!!

P/S: I swear my mother must have gave my brother all the good stuffs when he was a baby, that's why he's immune to all these irritations...

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~