Are You A Passionate Blogger?

Are You A Passionate Blogger award I feel really honored and thankful to receive the "Are You A Passionate Blogger" award from JingHui. And in tradition of blog award(s) procedure, I am now going to pass on this wonderful award to fellow bloggers who have inspired me, give me insight and most of all, made me feel lucky to have been a blogger and made my day as well.

Here are the rules :

1. Put the logo in your blog
2. Write five things you are passionate about apart from blogging
3. Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.

Five things I’m passionate about apart from blogging :

1) Increasing my knowledge on occultism (all those occultism books!!)
2) Trying to think of ways and means to set up my online business, just figuring what to do, make and sell at the moment.
3) Chocolates
4) Sushi
5) Plushies & teddy bears (still tyring to increase my teddy bears collection though)

And I hereby pass on "The Passionate Blogger Award" to:

1) Sugary Kisses!
2) Veni Vedi Veci: ina's first word
3) Tofu (the lion)
4) Holy Cuteness
5) Unsolved Mysteries In The World

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

4 comments:

  1. Hi PuNiao,,,i got you tagged on list..hope you'll visit on my post...Happy Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rizza,

    No problem. I'll get to it by today and sorry for taking so long to approve your post.

    Sincerely,
    Pu Niao

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Pu Niao. Thank you for pass this award to me, i'm really appreciate it. But I'm already did this tag. I will add your name on it. Thank you so much ^_^

    Tripzibit

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Tripzibit,

    Thank you too.

    Sincerely,
    Pu Niao

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~