Nokia 6220 Classic

Some phones just feel right in your hand. The 6220 is one of them. With its long, narrow body (108 x 46.5mm), not only does it nestle well in my palm, but it also has no problem fitting into the pocket of my regular jeans. With its glossy number pad and anorexic form, the 90g cellphone is also a better looking piece of plastic compared with its 6500 predecessor. It's isn't just a handsome head-turner. The phone comes power-packed with nifty business functions that mobile businessmen would want. Its Office applications let me work on Microsoft Word documents and PowerPoint presentations on the move. The applications lead quickly and no lag occurs when I add effects and images to the presentation slides.

The gadget also boasts a quick-launch GPS button on the left of its body. This lets me quickly fire up the built-in Maps application to help me find my way home from my workplace. This baby isn't just a workaholic. Armed with a music and video player and a 5-megapixel shooter, the 6220 will while away your boredom as you wait for the bus. I am particularly impressed with the 5-megapixel camera. With an eye-blinding built-in Xenon flash, the images churned out by the camera are razor-sharp and crystal clear. Colors also look bright and vibrant, even when the flash is not is use. Sadly, the images look slightly pixellated and blurry when I snap pictures at night. The built-in speakers also belt out punchy and juicy audio. There are also external speakers and they are loud.

One thing that I really love about this cellphone is how easy it is to transfer tunes into the gizmo. I can drag and drop 200 tracks from iTunes in fewer than 10 minutes. Better yet, the phone allows me to accept calls not only while it is plugged in to my computer, but also during file transfers. My only gripe: Although the phone's keypad is broad and well-spaced out, the keys are hard to press and I keep pecking on the wrong keys. That's very annoying when you are rushing to send an SMS message. For tech geeks who need to be constantly connected to the Web, the makers of the Wi-Fi-less 6220 ought to be hanged.



Your Ad Here

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~