I signed up for PayPerPost!

No thanks to Nuffnang's way of "giving empty promises", I figure I had to look elsewhere for other sponsored ads/posts or paid sponsors for this blog you are reading. Although to be honest, I had signed up for PayPerPost (PPP) quite some time ago, but actually signed up with the wrong blog URL. To put it blunty, Nuffnang is actually making their bloggers dependent on them when they are not allocating any paid advertisements for their bloggers and I am really getting very upset and disappointed. But I suddenly realised there's still PayPerPost (PPP). Yup, you heard me right! What I like about PayPerPost is that on my dashboard at PayPerPost site, there's a tab for Open Opportunities and even right before you signed up for an account on PayPerPost, you can see for yourself that there are really humans, meaning real bloggers, who are already making some income just by posting about PayPerPost on their own blog(s). If I were to compared PayPerPost with Nuffnang, the difference would definitely be obvious enough. At Nuffnang, I have to wait for allocated advertisements (which I have mentioned a little earlier) but at PayPerPost, I can choose what I would like or love to blog about at the available opportunities presented to me. And the plain reason why I signed up for PayPerPost is the main reason and fact that I would want to be paid for blogging about things I want to blog about, and not blogging about stuffs I have not only the slightest idea about and also topics that don't really spark my interests at all and most importantly, I read about all these good word of mouth ethics about PayPerPost and decided to give it a try. Of course, currently I can only blog about joining PayPerPost, but I do understand the fact that as time goes, there will be more open opportunities for me to choose the blog posts I want to write and ignore those that I might not be interested in. I also read about PayPerPost's word of mouth ethics mainly through it's very own PPP website and realised that with all this nonsense going on with Nuffnag, I would definitely take my chances with PayPerPost. Besides, what would I have to lose in the end? But sadly though, I'm still "new" at PayPerPost so I haven't got to make any new friends yet, although I'm trying to look around for some Singaporean bloggers I knew on PayPerPost site. Still, money-wise, the very important reason why I would want to be paid for blogging things and stuffs that I like is not simply just to be another get-rich-quick-blogger. With the money I earned from blogging for PayPerPost, I can really start on making my own crafts and I really envisioned myself having an online craft blog to sell my crafts to people who will appreciate and love what I do.



Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~