Bloggerwave.com

Do you have a blog and want to make some extra money?

Everytime I see this sentence, I am very, very enticed about what that particular site has to offer. Bloggerwave.com is no exception too. And the best part? The very first post opportunity I got from Bloggerwave.com is already promising such a good price that I simply can't refuse or ignore. No way!! In fact, I'm all for it. I mean, everyone sane person would want to make some spare cash by doing what they like. Bloggers are the same too. Who wouldn't want to be paid for what they love best. And as you can see from my posts in this very blog, there are times when I actually blogged every day with getting paid for it, but Bloggerwave.com is different 'cos they actually pay their bloggers in doing what they love most. That is, BLOG!! If you look at another point of view, if you have only 1 or 2 blogs online, then maybe your earnings might be a lot if you take a lot of opportunities but what if you have more than 5 blogs ongoing at the same time. It sounds insane to have so much blogs running and therefore, Bloggerwave.com is the real deal for me. Most importantly, Bloggerwave.com is giving me the opporutnity to earn money from blogging (although I am still 'recovering' from some online hate because I want to get paid for earning, but those detractors of mine are crazy to blog about anything and everything without even getting paid a single cent from it).

Besides, Nuffnang are definitely not helping me or my blogs make any money despite the fact that I have all their paid/sponsored ads on every one of my blogs. Enters Bloggerwave.com, it works somewhat like PayPerPost (PPP) too, but as I have just signed up not long ago, I can't really be sure but I am sure more blog posting opportunities will be available to me soon. Bloggerwave.com is aiming to be Europes biggest advertsing and media on blogs and from what they have promised on their website, I am all on for it. I mean, it will benefit not only for Bloggerwave.com, but also for the bloggers and pulishers who signed up with Bloggerwave.com too and this definitely works out something good for everyone.

And the very one important reason I need to make money from blogging is so that I can start up my own online craft blog (yeah, not another blog you might think..) and sell my own crafts to people who will really love and appreciate what I can do. To simply put it, be my own boss, make money and go "Hee Hee Haa Haa!" everyday. Seriously though, I have been dreaming about retiring from the actual workforce as early as possible so that I can focus all of my time on blogging to earn money and also on my own craft adventure!! So, if you are really interested in making money from your blog or blogs, sign up for an account on Bloggerwave.com. I've signed up, so what are you waiting for??



Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~