Singapore Idol Season 1 (Taufik Batisah) and 2 (Hady Mirza) Winners

I'm not the type who follow reality shows and programmes, partly because it's just plain tiring to play catch-up and follow with so much reality programmes going on on the small screen. Besides that, I think it totally bloody hell sucks to see and root for a complete bunch of strangers I may not even get to see or know better for the rest of my life. Furthermore everything seems so fucking fake and planned, so much so you can't tell reel from real anymore. Singapore Idol is no much better as well. Seriously, I think both Season 1 and 2 winners bloody suck in a sense that:

1) Have you noticed their lips? It looks so girlishly pink and soft you might have mistaken them as gay singers trying to milk their "talent" dry, in which they absolutely have no fucking talent to boast about.

2) How about the eyes? They look as if they are wearing eyeliner and eyeliner-lined eyes means they shouldn't be in the local pop scene at all, but the emo-punk, emo-rock, emo-whatever scene.

3) If not, the fake-accented English songs receiving airplay on Singapore radio? In my honest and damnest opinion so far, they sang as if they are trying to be someone from another country other than Singapore. And like what Hady Mirza (Season 2 winner) sang in his song, 'Sometimes the clothes do not make the man." I totally believe it's true, so Hady, stop fucking acting like you're the most sexiest and good-looking man on this planet coz Woody Allen looked more hot than you do.

4) Haven't you seen the screaming fans on TV? There are tonnes of hotter looking guys like Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Johnny Depp to scream for, so start the screaming for them and zip up that pie-hole if it comes to the Season 1 and 2 winners. Heck, I don't even want to mention their names. It sounds almost like a curse to me!!

All in all, reality programmes are such a bane to me that I've finally opted to buy VCDs or DVDs of movies to watch at home than to on the telly to watch all these synchronised and fake TV shows as I am so fucking sure I don't want to go blind and stupid after watching all these shit. Haven't you heard about it? Stupidity and fakeness can be passed on like common diseases!!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~