2 Motherfucking Library Users

Well, today was such a fucking stupid day and it totally involves men. I was at the library using the WiFi to access the Internet. Motherfucker No 1 decided to plonk down on the seat beside me, started munching on his tidbits (I suppose?) and proceeded to knock into my elbow. Despite me turning my head and staring at him, he did not offer an apology. Motherfucker No 2 plonked down on the seat beside me again (after the first one went off) and with
such force that my mouse bounced off the seat. Not only did he not helped to pick up the mouse, an apology was also missing. Maybe shitty people without brains should stay at home and not come out. What for? They didn't bring out their brains in the first place!! Seriously, there's no need to come out to the library to pretend to be knowledgeable when they have no etiquette on the first place. My suggestion to these type of shitholes is to fuck up and die in a ditch, better than to piss people off by not bringing their brains out on a Sunday!!

Seriously, why are all the fat-ass (read:heavy-bottom) wackos chose to sit behind me today??

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~