Makai Yugi -For The Movie-

Previously went to Orchard, mainly because I wanted to browse around for books and merchandise relating to Detroit Metal City. Kinkuniya was a huge disappointment as I didn't find any books related merchandise about Detroit Metal City. So, I went on over to HMV and tried my luck there for the CD(s) instead and got lucky. They were selling the Makai Yugi - For The Movie - CD at only SGD19.95 and I instantly bought it on the spot. Although this time, the staff wasn't particularly friendly enough. Reason? They were playing Handsome Suit and the staffs at the cashier counter were way too engrossed in watching it than to look out for customers....

Description of the CD:
原作の漫画単行本が現在5巻で250万部以上の驚異的な売り上げを誇る『デトロイト・メタル・シティ』が、待望の映画化!今夏、全国東宝系200館以上で劇場公開。監督:李闘士男、主演:松山ケンイチ、出演:加藤ローサ/松雪泰子/ジーン・シモンズ(KISS)と最高の布陣でお送りする空前の"デスメタル・ギャグ"映画!!この映画の中で、主人公ヨハネ・クラウザーII世(松山ケンイチ)率いるデトロイト・メタル・シティがリリースするDMC信者(ファン)待望のファーストアルバムがこの作品である。

Anyway, here's the scanned images of the album contents and CD!!



Front cover of the CD

P/S: I love the way Krauser is smirking in this one!!




Back cover of the CD




First page of CD Booklet - Johannes Krauser II




3rd page of CD Booklet - Alexander Jagi




4th page of CD Booklet - Camus




Centerfold of Detroit Metal City Band




Last page with song credits and a "family portrait" of Detroit Metal City band




More Detroit Metal City




Finally, a scan of the CD itself. Ahh~ ~ Bliss~ ~


CD Track Listing:
1. SATSUGAI
2. スラッシュキラー
3. グロテスク
4. メス豚交響曲
5. デスベニス
6. あの娘をレイプ
7. マッド・モンスター
8. 恨みはらさでおくべきか
9. 魔王
10 .ファキンガム宮殿

Since I have the CD booklet, I'll try my very best to post up the Romanji lyrics, so meanwhile, please keep voting for me too!!




Remember to vote for me!!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~