Spreading the Christmas Cheer: Part I

As previously mentioned over at Happening @ Page One: The Art Of Giving @ Page One, quite a number of our staffs also contributed meaningful presents to the children of Canossaville. And here are some photos of our staff, Tracey in action. Currently, I'm awaiting the photos of the kids who received the presents so that I may put them up here and share with my readers at Chopsticks. And hopefully, next year would be even better.

But I have to admit, I get to see some nasty and stingy customers who gave christmas presents to the children of Canossaville, and gave the "I expect something in return just by pretending to be generous this festive season" faces. Makes me wonder, if you're going to give presents so grudgingly, why bother in the first place? Besides, that gift doesn't even come from your heart anymore as you seem to have the impression that you should get recognition just by being "generous" or pretending to be "generous".

Enough of those pretentious and annoying two-faced customers, let's go on to Tracey giving her presents:


Wishing for a skipping rope

This child asked for a skipping rope, so I decided to grant him his simple wish.



Filling up the respective forms, columns and everything else

Filling up the respective forms, columns and everything else to ensure that the child gets the correct present.



Tracey filling up her particulars on another form to receive photo(s) of the child who received her christmas gift

Tracey filling up her particulars on another form to receive photo(s) of the child who received her christmas gift.


All in all, I've contributed quite an amount of children that when I went to withdraw money for food and transportation, I realised I've been very generous to the point that I'm always broke. But I felt happy doing it as I know my actions will bring a smile to someone's faces this festive season. But still, I really wonder how many kids did I give smiles to, considering that I am way too broke and waiting for my next paycheck...

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~