Sun Tan versus Tammy NYP

Anyway, I decided to surf around the Internet for some juicy "back-dated" news regarding Sun Tan's Singapore Exhibitionist Blog newspaper article and managed to find some interesting comments posted by forum members at HardWareZone Forums.




First, it started off with someone asking for sites to see Sun Tan's, Singapore Exhibitionist Blogger, photos online.






From this reply, it's apparent that Sun Tan was already well known on the blogosphere as the Singapore Exihibitionist Blogger, way before the news article of her made it to the frontpage.






Note that this Roxy first asked for the photos and is now suddenly by asking "simi sun tan", which translates to "what sun tan". By asking for the link to view the photos, you should more or less know who you are supposedly looking for. Seems like this person, male or female, doesn't even know or most probably, doesn't have a brain in the first place.






Well, cinderboy had the nicety to explain to everyone what Sun Tan, Singapore Exhibitionist Blogger, is actually doing on her previous Sexisfy blog, until it was taken down.






The forum discussion went quite okay, until Jackass43 decided to remind everyone present that Tammy NYP have bigger breasts than Sun Tan. Anyway, I've never got to see Tammy MYP's video and I don't know how big her breasts are, compared to Sun Tan's. But what I do know is that I've read some comments stating that Tammy NYP can't possible be a polytechnic student as male teenagers, esepcially students, who claimed to have seen Tammy NYP's sex video claimed that the Tammy NYP they saw in the video is too much of an expert/professional/skilled whatever to have been a student.


I know it seems like my posts are all slower than other Singapore blogs, but I dare assure you I'll only blog about stuffs in the newspaper provided I can find more sources regarding the report. If not, I'll be blogging about the same damn thing like everyone else in Singapore too. So, it is definitely a good idea to subscribe to my blog feed or include me in your blog roll. You'll be surprised what I blogged about. Remember, my blog posts might be later but it's better!!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~