A Proud Member of Adverlets





By now, readers of my blog, new and regular, would have seen the Advertlets advertisement on my blog. The reason why I signed up for Advertlets is because there are really good and worthwhile opportunities and as far as I remember, they took less than 24 hours to approve my blog to be listed with them. In my own humble opinion, this is a very important process as bloggers who like me who signed up for blogging opportunities would definitely want their blog(s) to be approved as fast as possible so that they can take advantage of all the opportunities that are available to them at the fastest notice.

Any like any Singaporean worth his or her salt, my reaction when I remembered logging in to Advertlets to check my approval status was with a loud and resounding, "Wah piang!! So fast can get approved ah? Ho say ah!!!" (Nevertheless, my mother thought I kena spammed or something.. ~_~) And there after, I took the opportunity to add more of my other blogs too. Although I only use my main blog for blogging and paid to blog opportunities, I decided to submit my other blogs to Advertlets is partly because I feel that Advertlets deserved to be mentioned in my blogs to all my readers around the world.

There are a couple of reasons why I like Advertlets and let me mention just one important point. First of all, Advertlets really makes you proud of becoming their member and they make me feel inspired to increase my blog readership and blog unique visits as much as I can. And in turn, I would have more adverts to apply for so that I can increase my earning. And the best part, there are certain adverts opportunities in which Advertlets encouraged new and existing members to apply and hence there won't be any favoritism among fellow Singaporean bloggers.

And the fact that Advertlets is totally different from another Singaporean blog advertisement company (No point in saying that company that doesn't have enough ads for their bloggers, but if you need to know, that company's initial goes by NN.)is due to the fact that they took the initiative to look for sponsors to join their advertising programs. There are too many to mention, but I dare assure you that throughout the time I am with Advertlets, I've seen my fair share of blog adverts and Advertlets easily takes the crown. And my earnings with Advertlets have definitely seen a good increase too.

I personally don't have any complaints about Advertlets at all, but from other paid to blog advertising programs that I have joined so far, there are some ways for Advertlets to improve themselves even further. One such method is to source out new and upcoming cafes, shops, and stuffs like that, liaise with these up-and-coming new ventures to advertise with Advertlets and at the same time, get their members to promote these up-and-coming ventures to generate more buzz. It works both ways, if you see my point. From the up-and-coming ventures point-of-view, their business will increase due to the fact that bloggers are providing the hype needed for their business.

With bloggers blogging about their shopping and dining experiences, and with so much unique photos, it is definitely a worthwhile idea to consider about. And for Advertlets, news of their blog advertising program will definitely go to greater heights. For example, if I have a new business venture and I decided to "join forces" with Advertlets and get their members to promote about my business, the much needed hype and buzz will not only be generated by normal advertisements, but also from bloggers who will urge one another to give my shop a visit. And when my business is good and sales keep on maintaining even after a few years, I can proudly say that Advertlets helped me to find more new customers and that new business ventures should definitely give Advertlets a go in promoting their businesses online and with bloggers.

So in a way, I pay good money to Advertlets to get their members to promote my business and in the end, I also get to earn not only enough to break even. I can also consider opening more branches to further develop my business and take it to greater heights as well. And to be brutally honest, the amount offered for this post alone is really, really good. To be serious lor, my eyes are resembling dollar signs liao. And before this post starts taking a point for unreadable gibberish due to my dollar-sign-like-eyes phenomenon, I'll leave it to you, my readers to check out how good Advertlets really are. Just go on over to http://www.advertlets.com/ and click around the site, I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed. And if you think Advertlets are good enough to be included in your own country, drop them a line of suggestion too.

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

4 comments:

  1. I would think the 3 months wait for payout is a bit long, but that's in the TOC, so I can't complain. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. true, but better than NuffNang though. Compared to NuffNang, Advertlets at least have the decency to rotate their ads every now and then, so that it doesn't seem as though they have only one advertiser at a time. Whereas NuffNang tend to display one ad per advertiser at a time, which is a killjoy to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there is a reason why i have removed NN from my blog...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still, if your earnings are more than SGD5.00, then I think it's better to just leave it as it is. Once your earnings reaches the required pay-out amount, request a payout. After that, you can safely delete the NN account. If not, it's quite wasted to actually forgo the earnings that you have painstakingly accumulated. Although it sounds quite unfair to Advertlets, but at least I logged on more often to Advertlets than on NN's site.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~