Multi Tasking According To My Parents



This was originally a frame used for supporting the fish tank in which my father decided to reuse it to place flower pots on. A little brief history of the fish: When my father first brought it home, there was supposed to be a pair. But apparently, one of them couldn't get used to the scenery of land instead of the sea, I suppose, so it passed away. The last fish remaining grew quite fine until a couple of years back, we realised that not only did the fish grew bigger and flatter, it was also starting to swim while leaning on one side. I know, it sounds hilarious for a fish to swim while leaning on to one side but it's true. Anyway, we thought this fish couldn't make it anymore, so we were like "sitting around" waiting for it to pass away but it didn't and still continued to live for another year or two. And finally, one fine morning, this poor little fish was swimming "upside down". Finally, the poor little fish needn't have to swim while leaning on one side anymore. I sincerely hope the fish have gone to fish heaven where it can carry on swimming freely and normally, not leaning on one side.

And as for the plants, my mother grew a pot of chilli plant initially. But some wacko decided to help him/her-self to the chillis that were growing on the plant itself. And finally in frustration, my mother finally decided to stop growing chilli plants and settled for some generic plant that promised to bloom flowers instead. I mean, what good is it trying to grow a pot of chilli plants, only to have some conniving theives from the block stealing it away like nobody's business. Seriously, I can't help but cursed that the chilli thief would one day choke to death while eating on chilli. Serves that idiot right for stealing our chillies which my mother painstakingly grew but never got to enjoy..

And lastly, the bottles underneath the plants. Another headache for us. Apparently, the blangadeshi workers who cleaned our block decided to help themselves to our bottles which we leave there to water the plants with. I mean, they could have asked and my mother would definitely give them some clean unused bottles to use. Why settle for used, dirty and muddy bottles when you could have used for a couple of new unused ones, right?



Your Ad Here

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~