Deal Or No Deal Bitch

It's not that because she's pretty, she's a model that I hate her. The reason why I hate her is because she pretended to be all angelic and girly on the news and newspapers when in actual fact, she is a bitch!! Want to know why? Okay, I'll spill the beans then. She and I used to study in the same secondary school and although we both were not in the same class, I knew all kinds of shit she would do everyday. Every morning, she would be hauled up by the discipline mistress/master (depending which year and how long the teacher can stay in that position), ordered to go to the toilet and uncurl, yup you read it right, "uncurl" her hair and straighten it out before going back to class. Less than an hour later, the curls would appear in her hair again like nothing happened at all. Just a note, in Singapore, curling of hair is not allowed even if you're studying in a neighbourhood school. Then there was this time she said in a newspaper report that she unknowingly led a man into liking her and tattooing her name on his arms and back and stuff like that. She didn't tease that guy unknowingly at all. She teased that guy with the purpose and intent of making him "suffer". How did I know? I was walking right behind her when I saw that guy approached her. Her best friend who was walking beside her confided in me what actually happened. She even went as far as to say that this was an older man, but this so-called "older man" is actually aged somewhat around 24 to 28 years old only. In school every day, she would talk with with all these "Ah-Lians" (read: female students who pretended to be gangsters when they are actually pathetic themselves) about who she hated or dislike, who is a bitch, who is not a virgin and shit like that. But yet during newspaper reports, she would act all angelic and sweet like as if she has been a nice and well-behaved girl from her school years. Urrggghhhh!! That really make me sick to the bone!! And the last straw?? She threw away my best friend's school books, spread rumours that I was the one who did it and caused me and my best friend friendship to break!! All in all, she is a total bitch who doesn't deserved what she has so far because she is just faking everything, including her life. Yeah! And the part about when she was discovered while waiting for the train at the MRT station, she claimed that she was suspicious about the person telling her that he or she was from a modelling agency. Damn, I have to admit that this was also fake as well. True she was approached by someone from a modelling agency, and I can't deny this fact happened. But the other fact that had happened before is that, while back in school, she was already aspiring to be a model. I must have imagined her to be so happy when she was approached by a talent scout, but instead said that she was wary because the talent scout looked suspicious. Right, keep the lies coming bitch!! The more lies you are going to say, the more I will expose them to the whole wide world. Bring it!!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~