Another Turn-Off Celebrity

Most caucasians might remember her as that beautiful asian girl who starred as Jackie Chan's sister in Shanghai Noon. One thing you wouldn't know about her and which I will talk about down here. Back during my Books K. days, there was this afternoon when she and (I think..) her friend showed up at my workplace, browsing at the Japanese magazines on display. Her friend was sticking very closely to her, as if she's basking in Fann Wong's fame and glory, arm in arm. I didn't do that usual "oohs" and "ahhs" like my colleagues 'cause she has this bad habit of not smiling unless she is in front of the camera. Apparently, she's afraid the public will see her wrinkles so that's why she doesn't smile whenever she's out in the public eye. Before long, she and her friend bought a book each and went up to the counter and pay. And as usual, her friend was still sticking right smack beside her, like as if they were permanently glued to each other before they stepped out of the house. And since her friend was sticking right beside her and there was another customer waiting behind them to pay up, I called out to the customer who was right behind them. And you know what happened next?? That friend (of Fann Wong's) quickly walked up to my counter and threw her book right onto my counter and pretended nothing happened. I was so shocked!! I mean, so that's why she was sticking so close to FW, just because she's a celebrity and people will not only look at FW, but also at you too?? As my colleague was right beside me, I quickly mumbled loudly: "Wah! So rude one!! Just because she's with Fann Wong, must also pretended to act like celebrity. Some more must also throw her book on my counter. What a bitch!!" Of course, FW's friend heard my mumbling and sort of mumbled back an apology so soft I thought she was talking to herself. And when she took out money to pay for her book, she handed it over to me nicely and suddenly remembered her P's and Q's. Seriously, you had already proved how rude you are so there's really no point in pretending to be a polite customer anymore. Yeah, this is the incident which made me hate FW even more. An unsmiling bitch in real life, pretending to be a sweet person. And worse, people who hanged out with you are just as rude!! Yucks! Stop being a celebrity 'cause seeing your face in the newspaper makes me sick!!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

1 comment:

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~