This is the CULPRIT





Remember in some of my old posts that I mentioned that someone has been putting super glue into the keyhole of our mailbox? Yes, this is the culprit. He's a big fat loser and I'll tell you the reason why! He let his son eat the cheapest and plainest food while he orders the best dishes for himself. When his daughter was still a little toddler, he ordered a slice of bread and a cup of Milo and let his son and toddler daughter shared it. When his son ordered meat dishes, he'll scold his son for doing so but extravagantly buys meat dishes for his own shelf.

In fact, if there is any chance of a T-Virus outbreak, I bet he'll sacrifice everyone around him to save his own sorry ass. And the best part of all? We knew he was the one responsible for our mailbox, not once, not twice. In fact, he damaged our mailbox every single damn time but the fact remains that we don't have concrete proof of seeing him in action. Yes, bring it loser! One fine day when I snapped, I'm gonna chucked my used sanitary pads into YOUR mailbox and let you be cursed for life!!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

6 comments:

  1. I am wondering how you got this shot... :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. He does look and sound like a loser! Oh, go ahead and put your used napkin on his mailbox! he deserves it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Ane Fallarme,

    I pretended to read my sms and quickly snapped a shot. Whether he knows it or not, I don't have a clue though...

    Sincerely,
    Pu Niao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Ane Fallarme,

    Oh yes, I'm definitely working on it!!! Wish me luck on this.

    Sincerely,
    Pu Niao

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck dearie, I hope you get him good! lol! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Ane Fallarme,

    Thank you for the encouragement!!

    Sincerely,
    Pu Niao

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~