Singapore Racist Blogger - Sexy Fragrance Prince

Well, I was checking out Ping.sg when I came across this post titled "Racist Blogger in Singapore Caught~!" and was thinking... Again? Seriously, teenagers just don't learn nowadays, don't they? Even if you want to make somewhat racists blog entries, don't go about bragging in local forums, and this is what Sexy Fragrance Smelly Prince just did. And it is almost like as if he's edging people to report him about it. Here's a screenshot from his blog, with the racist post intact:



Sexy Fragrance Smelly Prince


Excerpts from angry Singaporeans who commented on his chatbox:




And the best part of it all? He also happened to have a Facebook account. Maybe we should stir up some mayhem and set up a group on Facebook that says, "We Hate Racists Blogger(s) Especially Sexy Fragrance Prince" just to prove the point that racism does not go well with everyone on the blogosphere, huh?

Screenshot of Sexy Fragrance Smelly Prince Facebook page:



http://www.facebook.com/people/Franco-Louis/759252799


Seriously, readers to Chopsticks, what are your views on racist bloggers who think that they are the law and they are above anyone and everyone else? Should such bloggers be denied access to the Internet and even blogging to prevent such nonsense from happening? Truth to speak, I have many wonderful friends, acquaintances and colleagues who are of Muslim/Malay and Indian/Tamil race and we get along well, though not probably with the Chinese (my own race) as different people have different likes, dislikes and stuffs like that? (And hence I never got along well with the Chinese classmates I had back when I was in school, except for the Muslim/Malay and Indian/Tamil race who treated me like I was one of them, those of my own race thought I was crap anyway. Not that I care about it!)

What if that old Malay pak-cik on the train happened to be working at a construction site, making ends meet to put food on the table for his family? And due to working so hard, he would definitely look dirty and stink of sweat. Don't tell me this Sexy Fragrance Smelly Prince atrocity sweat Chanel No. 5? That I would probably be half-assed impressed by it.

I mean, think about it, when elderly, pregnant, disabled and sick folks get onto public transport, nobody gives a damn about them, much less a seat to ease their pain or suffering for at least a little short while. Is it so much to ask for when the time comes for Singaporeans to give up their seats? I've seen my fair share of selfish Singaporeans too and although I'm getting sick and tired of it, the fact remains that nobody gives a hoot, much less try.

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

6 comments:

  1. The case has been over for a year...
    The tide's over so just let it rest and don't dig it out... For people might mistake it as a ongoing current affair...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eww. He is so not cute!!! He should be ashamed of himself! He should be stripped down to his underwear and beaten by a baseball bat while hanging upside down on a tree! That's how I think racists should be dealt with!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He said stupid Malays, well he's one, that makes him equally stupid. What makes him think that he's cut above the rest? Some people are just born to be major airheads.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Anonymous,

    this is one way to learn from another's mistake. Don't do things that one might regret later and besides, I'm just using this as a talking point in my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Ane Fallarme,

    Personally, I still think that's a tame punishment for him. In my humble opinion, racist blogger(s) shouldn't have the chance to log on to the Internet, much less a blog, just in case they decided to post racist thoughts anonymously. Yup, that should be the ultimate punishment. No Internet access for the rest of his life!!

    Sincerely,
    Pu Niao

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Karen,

    There are some people who think they are a cut above the rest and we can't ignore nor deny it. The best way is to pretend they don't even exist in the first place. Without the attention they so desperately seek, there's no other way they could or would carry on their nonsense at all.

    Sincerely,
    Pu Niao

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~