iPhone Woe



Ah, the wonders of auto-correct in iPhones. Some are hilarious, some amusing. But this takes the cake. Father hacks kid's iPhone just to rename his name as "DarthVader" just for the sole purpose of saying that 1 famous line, "Luke, I'm your father". Although the pre-requisite for this joke must insist that your kid happened to be named Luke for the joke to work.

Talking about cellphones, I'd possibly like to change mine. I had once talked about my LG phone in an old post previously. But for those who are unaware of how it looks like, here goes:



It's the LG ice cream phone, reason why it's called ice cream phone is because the colors look like ice cream. The #1 reason why I am considering of having a phone change is that, sometimes, my phone just hangs for no apparent reason. And the only way to "reset" it would be to slip off the back cover, pull out the battery and replace it. Sometimes, it doesn't work, and I'd have to pull out the battery once more and replace it again. And when I do that, I lose all the contacts on my phone. When I say all, I mean ALL!

It really does get frustrating at times when I saved important phone numbers inside, including the twitter number. This means I have to practically hunt down my numbers just so I can re-programmed it back into the phone. I have no clue why it hangs so much. And just 2 days ago, I realized that my phone doesn't ring or even vibrate after I set the alarm. As soon as the time comes, it lights up. That's all. And after that hoo-ha, it hang again...

Basically, this ice cream phone series from LG is more on looks, and maybe the technology to take really good pictures due to the high-resolution camera. Other than that, practicality-wise with so much hang issues, I'd definitely not buy another ice cream phone again.

Although at present, I'm kind of eyeing this baby here. Still by LG no doubt, it's called the LG Cookie Cube C320i. I know I tend to go for phones that are named after food. But then, at least the pink isn't so baby pink. The other good thing about this LG Cookie Cube C320i phone is that, it's not iPhone so no worries on the auto-correct issue you see right at the top of this post. Instead, I kinda like it for the fact that:

Features convenient Push Email functionality that keeps you socially networked at all times and also optimized features for texting and web browsing including various SNS native clients such as Facebook, Twitter, MySpace and Windows Live™ Instant Messenger. Supports FM Radio and features Video Recording and 2MP Camera that prepare you to capture every special moment in life.


Definitely a good choice for on-the-run-twitter moment. What do you think?

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~