TNSEGTA

TNSEGTA, meaning The New Social Etiquette Guide To Abreviations.

The Ol' Standbys

LOL (Laugh Out Loud)
Here's the deal. People like to think they are funny. So if you want to make a lot of friends online, just go ahead and throw LOL around like you're spending somebody else's money. What you shouldn't do, though, is actually say LOL instead of laughing when you're hanging out with your friends. I saw this once and it scared me. Just joking. Not really. LOL

BRB (Be Right Back)
Go ahead and stop freaking out right now. Your friend is not ignoring you. When people type this, it simply means that they're doing something else for a minute. This is also known as going AFK (Away From Keyboard), so don't expect to hear anything back for a few minutes. If it takes longer than that, then I'll admit, there is the small possibility he/she is really trying to ditch you. But hopefully, it's just a pee break.

JK (Just Kidding)
This is a very important abbreviation. Why? Because when you're texting or IM-ing, people can't hear your tone or see your face. This means that your friends can and will take every opportunity to be offended, hurt or angered by your seemingly obvious attempts at sarcasm. Think I'm joking? Well, I'm not. If I am, I'd say JK, you moron.

Unchartered Waters

ILYBYFIWH - I Like You But Your Friend Is Way Hotter

IHFY - I'm Hot For You

WYSMC? - Will You Sign My Cast?

INWAU - I'm Not Wearing Any Underwear

CIBYAD? - Can I Buy You A Drink?

PPTSC - Please Pass The Sour Cream

DTMITY - Don't Text Me, I'll Text You

STBY - Sucks To Be You

IHACBOH - I Have A Clean Bill Of Health

YMMFS - You Make My Fingers Sweat

GA - Go Away

HLBOM - He Looked Better On MySpace

See, it's easy. Now you give it a go.




Remember to vote for me!!

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~