Tidbits from Meiji, Japan

Fran Aromatier. On the left is Chocolate and Rum and Strawberry on the right. Costs close to SGD4.00. But I would say it is a good buy in the end, as food products from Japan tend to be more delicious, although expensive.



Dippy Choco flavour. Those kind of sticks which you can dip into either chocolate, strawberry or vanilla flavoured cream. Also another yummy item. I remember eating many of these when I was a kid, but it was another different brand. I can bet these are going to tastes better than the ones I used to eat when I was little.



Dippy Strawberry flavour. Enough said, check out the description above, from Dippy Choco flavour. I'm not into strawberry, but I would definitely hate myself if I don't get the strawberry flavour too.



There's this new shooping centre that opened recently at Chinatown area, close to Clarke Quay. At the basement of the shopping centre, there's this shop that actually sells imported tidbits flown straight from Japan. I would definitely have to check it out one day. This shop was featured in Straits Times previously, and the tidbits inside are really expensive. So, I guess I'll be saving money from this moment onwards to splurge on Japanese tidbit treats for the coming Christmas... Can't wait...

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~