Bullying On The Rise In Singapore

When I read this newspaper reports, it really did bring back not so good memories of my school days. During my first year of secondary school, I didn't know what shit I did to incur the wrath of my classmates. I guess they picked on me because I don't look smart/alert enough, maybe I looked blur so that's why they always say or do things to pissed me off. With the exception of one girl in their group, bless her soul for being grounded when her friends were acting like hooligans. Why, they even try to pick on me just because I don't know how my idol's autograph/signature looked like, seriously, how pathetic is that attitude. It went on until in Secondary 3 when the taunting go so bad, but I just simply ignored them. Besides, haters are nothing to me at all. Just scum on this Earth! One fine day after classes in the afternoon, I took all their textbooks (students in Singapore are typically lazy to carry their books to school everyday, so they'll leave them underneath the space in their desks to save the trouble and energy.), stashed it all in the firehose cabinet and act blur, like I always did. The next day, they couldn't find their books and a few of them look visibly distressed but not enough to make them cry. But at least it felt good to me. When I next heard that they were planning on joining some street gang, I purposely waited for them in the toilet and said to my 2 friends that nobody can do anything to me because I've got a friend in this gang called "369" and another friend in this gang called "PHT". They fell for it and went to join a street gang near their neighborhood. How did I know? They came to school, acting so cocky and arrogant, with their sleeves folded up like typical students who had joined or had friends in some street gang. Technically, I was telling the truth. I did have an old classmate who joined the "369" gang but we lost touch and I had another classmate (schoolmate would've been a better choice of word) who joined the "PHT" gang but we were no longer on talking terms apparently because she's from the Express stream and I was in the Normal stream and those Express stream people were really stuck-up just because they were a little cleverer than the rest of us. I mean, of course I wouldn't join a street gang for anything. It's easy to join (they party away in clubs and discos like armageddon is approaching) but when it's time to leave, that's when trouble starts! If you want to leave a street gang, there are a few choices in which none is the easy way out. Either you get beaten up by the whole gang, or you fight one-on-one with a gang member in which most of the time, they'll all gang up to beat up up nonetheless. If you're a girl, either you sleep with a male gang member or get gang-raped by all the gang-members in the gang. See? Of course I wouldn't be so stupid to join one. My main aim was to trick them into joining one so that they can suffer. As the saying goes, never cross the path of a scorpion!! I may look blur, but that doesn't mean I am blur by nature.

Unknown

Riih Rion is bashful when facing cameras and video-cams. But she soon realized she is more comfortable behind a PC screen than in front of a lens. Riih is passionate about beauty products, paranormal & folk lore from anywhere in the world and sushi. Especially sushi. Come visit her blogs or drop her a comment :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on -Chopsticks-, a personal blog that touches on pop culture. Kindly note that I will comment back on your blog (on your latest blog post) as soon as I possibly can, unless I'm not online.

Rules:

1. Kindly avoid promotional/non-sense/unrelated comments as this can be reason for deletion of your comments.

2. Avoid commenting with "nice post"/"thanks for sharing", or the likes. Kindly just read the post and comment something about it.

3. Replying with some facts/rumors or other info related to the post is well appreciated too.

Your comments always make my day(s) feel special and appreciated and each comment will be followed up as well. Thank you and have a wonderful day ahead~